Neurology Community
sore bumps on head

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

sore bumps on head

Could a series of bumps on the upper right side of my head that are very tender to the touch be an indication of something serious? I have had two concussions in the last year, both of which were dianosed as "mild".One in May. I get dizzy if i bend over too fast, reach down, and am developing pressure on my right eye. My hand-eye coordination never very good has gotten much worse. I will pick up an object and have it fall out of my hands. The lumps or lumps are getting much more painful. Most food tasts yucky. Can one get bumps just from stress? The tenderness extends from the back of my head, where I fell in the second concussion to my right temple. It is affecting my hearing as well.

This discussion is related to Brian Cyst.
Hello Dear,
You should consult a neurophysician and  get neurological evaluaton like MRI  done to rule out any pathological changes causing the incordination due to the concussion.Post concussion symptoms do occur but they  are temporary.Stress does not cause such bumps.There seems to be some trauma causing your symptoms.
Best
This is the lady with the bumps on the head. This week my right eye above the eyelid suddenly turned purple, the eye itself has redness, and the temple is swollen. The bump(s) have now merged into one bump, which has moved down lower closer to my right eye.  The one that is turning purple. .  When I went to the eye doctor, at the recommendation of my general GP, he found that my vision had not been impaired.  However, he did say it looked like a "burst blood vessel". I am having a CAT scan tomorrow.  What IS a burst blood vessel? Could it be related to the bumps on the brain.  Is it normal? Should I be requesting a MRI on top of the CatScan? I know that a MRI found my lumbar problem years ago whereas the CatScan did not. Thank you for your recommendation on the neurophysican.  I am not sure that my doctor understands how concerned I am...