Neurology Community
sore spots on head

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

sore spots on head

I get these sore spots in my head that seem to be caused by wild hairs. I will pull trying to find the hair and when its all said and done im left with a bald spot and a sore area that hurts even when I simply rub my hand over my hair! I recently cut my hair pretty short and wash it every or every other day with sulfate free conditioner. This seemed to help at first but the sore "wild hair/ spots" are back! Does this happen to anybody else and what can be done to stop this constant pain. I use tee tree oil 2 times a day, it has helped some but not much!
Neem shampoo will sooth your scalp and smooth your hair.  It's amazing.  I'd suggest neem soap as well.  Try to keep your hands out of your hair when you aren't washing it.  Be gentle when you comb it, keeping comb off your scalp.  If you must use conditioner, only use neem oil conditioner.  Find out what is added to your water such as ammonia or chlorine and get a water filter for your shower that will filter those chemicals out.  
Thank you so much! I have heard of using tea tree oil, but it never really seemed to work. I never EVER heard of Neem! I ordered some of this as soon as I read the post I will let you know how it turns out after about a month of using it!