Neurology Expert Forum
sore spots on head
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

sore spots on head

I was wondering if you could help me with a question I have. I get these tingling spots on my head that are where the top of my head and the back of my head meet. Mostly to the left and sometimes to the right. I also get these terrible sore spots in the same areas and the back of my head as well. I also sometimes experience a throbbing sensation in the back of my head on the left but if does not hurt. What can cause these types of feelings in my head? Should I be concerned? I have been to a doctor and had a mri not with the dye. My doctor I am going to doesn't know. What things should he look for? Thankyou very much for your time.