spasms
I've been having tremendous muscle spasms, which feel like "cramps" around the ear area. I usually feel these spasms every time I become agitated or when I'm feeling nervous. Seems that their origin might be spasms of the neck muscles. I know it may has to do with anxiety, but these spasms are driving me crazy; I cannot concentrate, I cannot work, I cannot participate in conversations because of this. I really suffer. What should I do?

How are you?
Yes you are right these spasms are very likely due to stress and anxiety. I would suggest you to get a neck massage done, do some breathing exercises to relax yourself and make sure you are hydrated at all times. Ice packs will also help.
If the anxiety is uncontrollable you may need a mild tranquilizer like alprazolam to control it. Also make sure you are physically active every day.
Take care!