spinal cavenomas
I have multiple cavenomas in the brain and have had one removed from the right temporal lobe 10 years ago. I have now been told I have one in L7 L8 approx 2mm, my symptoms are pain in left shoulder, mid spine and lower back. Also hypersensitivity on left hand side from shoulder down and also in left leg from knee down. What is the prognosis of the spinal cavernoma-my GP said he will prescribe Gabapentin. Thank you.  
Hi there!

CH associated in the CNS can be associated in a few familial conditions and can potentially be dangerous owing to the tendency of expansion and spontaneous bleeding. CH associated in the CNS are largely managed surgically especially when symptomatic. The symptoms described in your case may or may not be related to the cavernous haemangiomas. I would suggest considering a detailed evaluation by a neurologist for suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
thank you for your reply, please see my full response in the spinal community post. Your time and expertise are much appreciated.