sting sensation
I am a 49 year old  male with with stinging sensations all over my body. It travels to different parts at different times. When I get up in the morning I am fine until I start to move. I had blood test done and everything was fine also seem a dermatologist and there were no marks to check to if it was a skin problem. I have taken Algiers pills but this has not worked. My skin stings so bad it take over and is causing me to miserable also when water touches my skin it also stings so bad. Please if you know what this might be I would be grate full for any help or suggestions  to what to look for or do
hi,you might be having fibromyalgia.Please consult Neurologist for examination and evaluation.

Visit website http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibromyalgia for more information.

bye
I am a very young female (almost a preteen) and I have a stinging feel on my whole back. First the itching is caused by very VERY tiny pink dots that fade away when I put cold stuff on them, or relax. I get them VERY often, which is very bothersome! I get it when I am a little stressed and when I am in hot weather or sweaty. Plz tell me what is going on with my back! My whole back stings now because I'm worrying so much, which is stress. But plz plz plz explain what is the problem with my back. I do not have an illness only sensitive skin and I have very serious allergic reactions to mosquito bites.