Neurology Expert Forum
stroke
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank

stroke

Subject: stroke

Forum: The Neurology and Neurosurgery Forum

Two years ago I had a carotid artery surgery which resulted in a severe brain hemmorhage  which has left me with little use of my right side.  Sept. of last year I had an ultrasound of the same artery and it showed 50% blockage.  The only medication I am on is an aspirin a day.  I feel treatment should more aggressive considering the severity of my previous CVA.  Also, I am wondering if your hospital takes medicare.  I will be eligible in July of this year.  I am really scared that something is going to happen with either this artery or another, I have two others that are blocked, too.  I have seen two neurologists and neither have offered a course of treatment that I am satisfied with.  What would you think a good  prevention treatment would be? Thank you,Kay

Follow Ups:

Re: stroke CCF Neuro[P] MD, RPS 4/13/1999
(8)

stroke kd 4/13/1999
(7)

Re: stroke CCF Neuro[P] MD, RPS 4/13/1999
(0)

Re: stroke passerby 4/13/1999
(5)

stroke CCF Neuro[P] MD, RPS 4/13/1999
(4)

Re: stroke kd 4/14/1999