tender spot on head real bad headache
ive had a headache for about 3-4 days now i cant get ride of it no matter what i do when i wake in the morning its not as bad but as the day goes on it gets worse till i sleep..i also have a tender spot on the back of the head that hurts when i push on it or lay down on it, i dont know if this has anything to do with it but every since ive had that ive had the headache, the headache is all over my head and goes into my check bones does can anyone help i got a new baby and a 5 year old n the light n sound make it worse does anyone have any idea what i can do...
I can not sleep on my left side  because it gives me a very bad migraine that last 3-4 dys. Also I have very tender and sore spots over different spots on my head. Is this thought to be a part of fibromyalgia? It is so hard to sleep in my bed at night, nothing is comfortable because no matter which way I turn I am in pain.....Someone please help I need some relief.
I been having head aces for about 3 weeks now and just this moring i was in the shower washing my hair and i touch a part of my head left side there is a very tender spot. it feels like my left eye is kinda ecffect. I am 18 years and unable to have fun please help. I am scared it could be somthing more than people are saying.