tetanus
i stepped on nails 4 moths ago.. when i go to hospital 24 hrs ago the doc said that i cannot vaccine by anti tetano(why is that correct) so i ask if there is another option they vaccine me for protection for 5 yirs i cannot recall the name.. my question is if i am safe from tetano pls.. reply becos i worry a lot
Hi there. The vaccine that they refused to you is tetanus immunoglobulin or TETGLOB o or anti tetanospasmin immunoglobin  because it is indicated in the acute management of the injury. What you received is a tetanus toxoid or combination of tetanus and diphtheria toxoid to provide immunity for the next 5 years.  You should not get infected now that its already 4 months past the incident. Take care.
thank you very much for the help it really help a lot because i do have an anxiety because i always worry a lot thank you thank you now i can sleep without worying anything about the tetani.. i can work without thinking about that thank you again for the big help@!!!!!!! i hope also that my anxiety will gone