the muscle between my mouth and cheek twitches.. whY?
it's been a couple of days since this happened...

On the right side of my face, between my mouth and cheek, the area around there twitches multiple times on the same spot...

anyone know what caused it and why it's happening??
do you smoke
The causes of muscle twitching around the mouth are- Hypocalcemia, Hypoparathyroidism, Huntington’s disease, Tourette syndrome, Anxiety,  or  compression of Facial nerve. Please go for MRI of the brain and spine and consult a physician and neurologist for examination, diagnosis and treatment. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!  
I don't smoke nor take drugs...

I'm pretty athletic and in college... i'm not slow and I'm pretty intelligent but with a lot of things to do and worry about during a day in a week...

I can't tell between spasm or twitching or tremors...  but there is that mild vibrating or tremor kinda feeling in between my mouth and cheek... and sometimes on my eyelid...

my eyes don't twitch like... opening or closing ish... or my mouth don't pull to the right either....