thoracic syrinx
I was first diagnosed with this in 1999 ,
it was from T7-9 now its T6 - 9
it has grown i have been experiencing perodic numbness in right side of the body mainly when I am sitting or
laying down, then I experience alot of mid and lower back and shoulder pain , often have headaches
sometimes i feel light headed and disoriented and some times my mind just go blank.
Is my condition progressing.
I dont have insurance at this time, my dr did want to do a ct scan of my cervical and thoracic but wasn't able to
cause the county hospital would not help me due to my car had a high trade in value.
I also recently experience a gush of pain in my right shoulder was not able to lift my arm for a few minutes without
a lot of pain. I also have a bulging c4 , c5 and a bulging L5 and s1 and they have diagnose me with osteo
fibromyalgia, . I do work and i do some lifting and at times on my feet for a while and my whole spine starts to hurt
I tried to file for disability but they was taking so long and bills wasn't going to stop coming in i had to go back to work and now I think i have aggrivated my syrnix and it has grown more , What do you think of this could I be correct on this due to my new symptoms.

Hi, we have a forum that has other members with syringomyelia (syrinx)...and u may find more support and info on that forum....
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Chiari-Malformation/show/257?camp=msc

I am confused by ur comment "...but wasn't able to
cause the county hospital would not help me due to my car had a high trade in value. " May I ask what u mean? How can teh  trade in value of ur car keep u from MRI's?

We do have a list of activities u should avoid when u have Chiari and syringomyelia......

"selma"