tingles
im writiing coz im fed up i get tingling in my back its such a iriitating feeling ! also when i get the tingles i lift my top up they go away its soo annoying!! i dont think its the soap i was my clothes with hellp
There can be several reasons of your body tingling although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Most likely your symptoms could be due to injury to a nerve, pressure on spinal/peripheral nerves (neuropathy), vitamin deficiency, lack of blood supply due to cholesterol plaque from atherosclerosis in the extremities, viral infection and use of certain medications.  In addition, atherosclerosis can also cause pain, numbness, and tingling while walking and they can also reduce blood supply and lead to numbness. Please consult your doctor to get all these possibilities evaluation in your case for further assessment. Hope this helps.

I have tingling and burning in my back and now legs and arms, I was diagnoses with pernicious anemia 4 years ago I take monthly b12 injections but I dont think it is working anymore, because the tingling is getting worse and my doctor wont retest it for me.
i have been vitiam b 12 defficient in the past like 5 or 6 yrs ago  so maybe that is i am currently waiting on blood test results