tingling and numbness in pinky finger and right hand
I have tingling and numbness in my right hand.  It's mostly on the right side of my hand and my pinky finger and sometimes into my ring finger.  It feels like my hand is trying to "go to sleep", but it never wakes up.  My pinky finger is abnormally colder than my others as well.  While it's not painfull, my right arm seems weak as does my hand compared to the left one.  Sometimes it bothers me through my elbow and into my shoulder.  I don't have other symptoms of a stroke or heart attack, and I'm only 27.  It's starting to get frustrating, as I haven't done anything to bring it on (injuries, illnesses, etc.), yet the feelings persist.  Do I need to see a doctor, if so what kind?  Should I look for other specific symptoms?  Could it be something serious?  Is there anything I can do without medical help to alleviate?
Hello Dear,
You need to consult a neurophysician and get an MRI done as the neurological symptoms may de due to cervical spondylosis,osteophtes,nerve compression ,neuropathy.You should take vitamin B supplementation to prevent demyleination of nerves.Yoga and neck exercises wil help you.
Best

for the last week or so i have had tingling in my right hand well mainly my fingers if i rest it it goes but the worst is in the morning i get a really bad cramp pain in the three fingers and it wont go no matter what i do irt stays for about 10mins then no cramp pains at all only in the morning
It's likely compression of a nerve at the cervical level.

You need a specific B supplement. Sublingual B-12 with folic acid.

Alpha-lipoic acid will help with nerve healing.

An MRI is indicated, but you need what is called an EMG, which determines nerve function.

But before you waste money on an MRI.

Definitive differential diagnosis is accomplished by applying axial traction and observing if the numbness immediately disappears. This defines the problem as cervical compression. That being said, the physician should be able to tell you exactly where the nerve is pinched without an MRI by consulting a table that defines pain dermatomes.

I hesitate to recommend exercise without seeing your MRI results, but often range of motion exercises will eliminate this problem. You force your head back and around 180 degrees as you hear the little "crackle".

An axial traction regimin and anti-inflammatories also help.
Holy crap! That neck thing just worked for me! I slowly rolled my neck and heard it crack alot and my fingers fell better in an instant! wow. I will still go talk to a doctor but thatnks for the advice.
Your sage advice regarding the neck range of motion exercise confirmed my self-diagnosis of a cervical/nerve involvement.  As my head rotated toward my chest a twinge of pain radiated down the arm and hand.  It did not, yet, provide relief by I shall cautiously repeat this exercise.  I recently began looking at my computer from about a 45 degree angle to the right (the pinky tingling and forearm weakness are in the right arm) started after about a month of this new behavior, so I'm hoping that eliminating it will avail.  Amazing to see how such an immediate and simple diagnostic procedure is overlooked in favor of technology  Thank you for your acumen and your willingness to share it.