Neurology Community
tingling

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

tingling

I have tingling in my feet and hands, which is getting worse. Nigh time I an also have rest less legs

This discussion is related to Tingling in hands and feet - Anxiety or MS?!!.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

From the symptoms you describe, it sounds that it could be a nerve pinched or circulatory disturbance (due to compression of blood vessels),and neuropathy.  This may sometimes occurs due to any clots in blood vessels, excessive alcohol use or diabetes. I would suggest evaluating all the possibilities with the help of a doctor first. Further referral to a neurologist will surely help you in getting a more precise opinion here. Hope this information proves help you.

I have no backpain and I don't drink alcohol and no diabetes. Maybe it is the circulatory disturbance. I think I will find a neurologist to figure out why.
Thank you for your suggestions !!!!!
Mimabettan.