tingly feeling in fingers
I have had a tingly feeling sometimes in my two little fingers on my right hand for about 1 1/2 years.  A year ago I went to a hand specialist and was told it was some tunnel syndrome.  He took an x ray of my elbow and told me to wear a padded cuff to sleep in.  I never bought the pad to sleep in because it doesn't bother me.  Sometimes my 2 little fingers feel a little cold or tingly but not all the time.  No weakness though.  There has been no change since it started.  It isn't better or worse.  It doesn't affect anything I do.  Both hands have the same strength.  Could this be the beginning of als??
Hi, probably it is ulnar nerve entrapment giving you the symptoms, this nerve get affected either by compression against some bony structure.

“Compression at the elbow, known as cubital tunnel syndrome, causes numbness in the small finger, half of the ring finger, and the back half of the hand over the small finger. Initially, the numbness is transient and usually occurs in the middle of the night or in the morning. Some cases may be prevented by good posture and proper use of the elbow and arms, such as sleeping with the arm straight at the elbow instead of keeping it tightly bent, or keeping the head properly centered over the cervical spine instead of slouching”.
Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulnar_nerve_entrapment
hi i am new here    concerned   did you get an answer yet    and did you have a ct scan or mri    very important    
Do you think it is the beginning of als??  I don't know why I'm nervous all of the sudden.  I have had this for a long time and it hasn't gotten any worse.  Most days I don't even notice it.