tingly feeling in my whole body
I am a 23 yr old female who gave birth to a boy 2 yrs ago on the 22 of dec with a epideral! I have tingly in my entire arms and legs that runs threw to my toes, pinky and ring fingers of both hands! I also have tingling on my scalp! I also have really bad headaches that feels like my eyes will pop out. Along with really bad back and neck pain! I am on neurotin and ibeprofen but it doesnt help. I am seeing a neurologist and had a mri done of my lower back it came back that I had some arthritis and a slightly bulging disc that shouldn't cause any discomfort . I have had blood test and tested for rheumatoid arthritis and all came back normal! This has been going on for about 6 months now and I dont know what it could be please help it will be much appreciated!!
I also can't seem to spit words out to speak. The word would be in my head but i can't spit it out. I am having dizziness. Also it hard to consintrate on anything and not comprehending things i could do with ease before!!