Neurology Community
tingly feeling

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

tingly feeling

im a 23 yr old otherwise healthy female of 2 boys i was just wondering what could be causing my back to get tingles? it happens from time to time isnt painful and there is no numbness and the tingling seems to stop if i take my shirt off its been happening for a few months now on and off its really irritating i have had problems with anxiety for over a yr but i am getting control over it now i also sometimes drink....