Aa
A
A
Close
tingly feeling
im a 23 yr old otherwise healthy female of 2 boys i was just wondering what could be causing my back to get tingles? it happens from time to time isnt painful and there is no numbness and the tingling seems to stop if i take my shirt off its been happening for a few months now on and off its really irritating i have had problems with anxiety for over a yr but i am getting control over it now i also sometimes drink....
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
im a 23 yr old otherwise healthy female of 2 boys i was just wondering what could be causing my back to get tingles? it happens from time to time isnt painful and there is no numbness and the tingling seems to stop if i take my shirt off its been happening for a few months now on and off its really irritating i have had problems with anxiety for over a yr but i am getting control over it now i also sometimes drink....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources