too much spinal fluid
i am going to a have a lumbar puncture on the 11 of this month to see if possibly i have to much spinal fluid.. i was wondering what are some of the symptoms of having to much spinal fluid and can i have a euphoric feeling when having to much spinal fluid?? i currently have symptoms of a headache or migraine..  memory loss, cant focus, behavioral changes, pressure on my temple, euphoric feeling, tired all the time, when the headache is worse my speech is slurred, i also have peripheral vision problems. she also said that my optic nerve was plugged...
Hello.

The symptoms of Headache, pressure, slurred speech and peripheral vision problems can be due to an increased cerebro-spinal fluid (CSF) pressure. Usually a common sign of increased intracranial pressure is double vision. Did you have any double vision ?

The other set of symptoms that you have (concentration problems, euphoria, memory loss) do not appear to be due to the CSF pressure. They could be due to a mood disorder ( depression, bipolar) or thyroid dysfunction. Have you been advised thyroid function tests by any doctor ?

Regards
i am already on thyroid medication .. .75 of levothyroxine....  you know i have so many symptoms i dont know what i have anymore except that i dont feel like me.. i really hope they find something in the mri  because i cant take it anymore..
Hi.

Well, Levothyroxine can cause transient or short term elevation in mood. I hope your treating doctors are discussing the issues with each other. This is very important. When there are many symptoms which can not be ignored, the different specialties suggest and think on different lines.

Regards
if you do have too much fluid could it cause your back to hurt also?