treatment for cerebellar atrophy
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am diagnosed cerebellar atrophy in my MRI .I have problems in balancing my movements .I have problems during walking ,speciffically saying i can walk independenty for 10 minutes but without any interruption and also id i can see any kind of support i just cant ignore it but if there is no support and i have by my own i will be able to do it but my walking is slow than all others around me.i can write but slightly slower than other normal people all oter movements are nearly perfect like that of eyes ,ears ,waist chest tongue neck ,etc.
i can dance with my hands fingers neck waist and knee movements .but everything is very abnormal icant serve the food while walking really fast ,i cant dance the way i want to ,i cant enjoy myself alone  like all my friends .i am afraid of getting a nice job for myself as i cant run or walk swiftly.
i am an intelligent and an ambitios persons  iam 20 and studing in NIIT and doing software enginering  it seems that my dreams for me and my family may or may not be fulfilled .PLESE PLEASE SUGESST ME AN INSTANT TREATMENT OR SURGERY FOR MY PROBLEM
With Regards,
Anshika

Thanks for writing in.
It is not clear from your post if you have been diagnosed with cerebellar atrophy. Please elaborate how the diagnosis was made. Did you undergo MRI of brain?
Your symptoms could well be due to anxiety and stress.
It is important to identify the cause of cerebellar disorder in your case. In some cases this is hereditary. There is no single medication available to reverse the atrophy. Physical and occupational therapy will help.

I am 65yrs old female. Diaagnosed as cerebellar atrophy 4yrs back.Now from last 1yr i am totally depend on others for my movement.I walk when someone hold me otherwise i fall down.Also forward bending is there.Sometimes there is difficulty in speaking. Ifeel that my jaws are locked. Is there any help for me?