treatment
will neurostimulation therapy help peripheral neuropathy pain.  what is best treatment?
Hi, Thank you for your question. The most essential aspect of treatment is to identify the underlying reason and to correct it whenever possible. However, the long-term result will depend upon the nature of the problem at diagnosis that how poorly the nerves have been damaged. Since nerve tissue can take many days to regenerate, it is likely that your pain will improve over time or might reduce completely. Simple over the counter painkillers like non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs, B12 injections may be helpful in reducing your symptoms. Other commonly prescribed is amitriptyline, an anti-depressant and carbamazepine that can help in relieving nerve pain when given in relatively small doses.  Other treatment options could be physiotherapy, the use of a TENS machine or acupuncture. I would suggest that you discuss your symptoms and the different treatment options with your doctor. Hope this helps.

I don't have pain so I can't answer that question. However, I alleviate the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy with plain old vitamin B1. See if it helps you.