Neurology Community
twitching index finger

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

twitching index finger

i was diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands. i originally went to the doc. because my hands were getting numb during the night, specially the ring finger and twinky, a few months later my index finger and thumbs started to twitch and they have not stopped since may, it is constant, there is not a second wre they would stopped only, when i wake up in the morning the twitching is very subtle but as soon as i get up they start to twitch more rapidly. this is driving me crazy, i had a ct scan and every thing seemed normal. there is no pain, just the numbness during the night but not in the twitching fingers. What could be hapenning? could it be the carpal tunel although the doc say is not.