ulnar nerve transposition surgery
I had surgery for curpital nerve syndrome in July of 07' RIght after surgery the tingling spread to my entire hand amd has never gone away. I have had a MRI and conductive studies but it still persist. My doctor says it might never go away. Is there anything else they can do for this? I am very frustrated...
Hello.

Do you mean the "Cubital Tunnel syndrome"? Ulnar nerve transposition is commonly done for this conditon. I would suggest you read this article on the following link - http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00069

This is an extract I want to stress on.

"... The results of the surgery are generally good. If the nerve is very badly compressed or if there is muscle wasting, the nerve may not be able to return to normal and some symptoms may remain even after the surgery. Nerves recover slowly, and it can take a long time to know how well the nerve will do after surgery."

Regards