unconscious ,stiff body & foam like liquid out from mouth
(History of case) april 2008
my son is only 11 month old yesterday he was sitting  on the floor & playing with his toys suddenly his right hand that on a small car slips & he felt down on the right side his head was hit on the floor .he sit back immediatly but another child through a toy on his face to protect him self he slides back side & his head hit with wall.he start crying we took him up but with in few seconds his uncosious for three to four minutes.After that uncosiousness time period child wake up normaly behave normal & till iam writting to you the child is normal ,no head injury sing on head,no weakness,nothing abnormal find in child  behaviour.please advice me what should i do ?

At that time Doctors advise me for EEG & MRI .Both are normal at that time.

today on  Dated 1 August 2008 the child is suffering from fever (102 & 103 ) from past two days his mother get him to the child specialist for Medicine. Doctor Examine & write Medicine to him .
Medicine
1) Sinarest  (half table spoon)
              ( Paracetamol Ip 125 mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride Ip 5 mg , Chlorpheniramine Maleate Ip 1 mg ,
                 Sodium citrate Ip 60 mg , Menthol Ip 1 mg.)
2) Tp 98 tablet ( half tablet)

his mother give that medicine to the child & after 5 minutes of eating that medice the child  stiff his body & some foam like liquid is out from his mouth and child is not reponding to any one, his eyes are open and not blinking his eyes.the body was too stiff that his mother could feel the stiffness. the child was taken to the doctor immediatly .at that time temprature of the child is around 103 .the child remained the position for 3 to 4 minutes for the whole episode the eyes were wide open and the child didnot blink even his eyes once.Then the child close his eyes & slept for 2-3 minutes and become normal .

what should we do now should we again go for EEG or MRI .Or any other investigation is required .

How are you?
The child is most likely to be suffering from seizures triggered by high temperature or head injury. An EEG and MRI will be very helpful in this case.
An EEG will help in detecting any abnormal activity in the brain due to seizure and will also help in finding out the foci of abnormal electrical activity.
An MRI will help in ruling out other causes of his symptoms like head injury or brain tumor. Hope this helps!

My cousin has similar problem but much seviere than this. It started few years ago when she was 14. She fell down, white foam came out of her mouth, and her eyes came out as well. After taking some medicine she became ok. But the frequency of such attacks have increased like anything. Today she gets such attack atleast every hour. She has been examined several times. Doctors have done all EEG and MRI etc reports but they can't find any reason why such thing happens. I would be really thankful if you could give some advice on how we should proceed to improve here situation.

Thanks,

Paresh
This sounds like fever seizures to me.
Please consult homoeopathy Doctors or Ayurvedic doctors. These allopathic doctors can tell something if written in a book. Otherwise they cannot and play with people.
PLease consult PGI Chandigarh in Child Neurology Dept They Are Very Help Full & MY opnion they are best for Childrens.
my brother he's 24 years of age and he has foam comming out of his mouth and he wasnt breathing so we had to rush him to the hospital and they did cat scans blood tests and everything they were seccours four with in the same 12 hours and the doctors didnt know what was wrong they still dont this happend over the easter break
hi when i was about 8 or 9 years old i fell down nd hit my head. i was unconsious nd froath was coming out of my mouth. but i woke up about 5 back and had fever. bt now i am 20 and normal. cn i b suspctd of any kind of brain disorders in future? by the way at present i am suffereing from imbalance with the hormonal cycle. is it because of that?