understanding MRI should i be concerned
My history : cronic bladder problems,cervical cancer at 17, lym disease, depression.  Have not been feeling right for a year.  Started with getting off a boat and my head felt strange.  Went to the ER found no bleeders but did find secondary on CT scan that were dismissed.  Later months went to the Dr feeling strange and sent to the ER for possible heart attack.  Did a cardio cath and found nothing.  Primary sent me to a Neurology Dr who read CT scan wanted to do a MRI. MRI showed 1 cm meningioma in the left frontal lobe without significant mass effect or associated edema. Ventricular size remains normal linits. Also scattered T2 hyperintensities within the periventricular deep white matter of both hemispheres. this is a nonspecific finding,can be seen as sequelea of chronic miscrovascular insult, hypertension,diabetes.Demyelinating condition is considered less likely.  Dr said he wanted to establish a growth patern that he was sure would show nothing, scheduled another MRI in 3 months.
New MRI shows: Stable 1 cm meningioma in left frontal lobe.
Scattered stable T2 and FLAIR hyperintensities within the subcortical and deep shate matter of both hemispheres which may represent microangiopathic disease, however a demyelinating disorder cannor be excluded.
What does this all mean?  What questions should I be asking?  I still do not feel myself, have good day, bad, worse and ok days.
Please help!
Menigiomas are benign tumors and yours is small - but it can have effects depending on the location but your MRI says it is not having mass effect (basically pushing out).

The white matter disease is something else. The first MRI says it is a non-specific finding, which it is - as you cannot tell by MRI what is the cause.

Now you have had another MRI and the menigioma is stable, but the radiologist seems more concerned about the white matter disease. I think (and I am a layman) that he is thinking more along the lines of MS as the cause.

So your doctor needs to run tests. White matter disease can be caused from headaches to high blood pressure on up to MS to more - so the cause has to be determined by other tests.  Please see your doctor soon.