Neurology Community
unruptured aneurysm 2

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

unruptured aneurysm 2

I have had about 3 cat scans done in my life. If i had an unruptured aneurysm would it have shown up?
Avatar n tn
Hi.
It may be difficult to see aneurysm by CT scan.
If you are highly entertaining that you have a cerebral aneurysm probably because of you are experiencing severe headaches, it is better for you to seek consult with a neurologist for evaluation.  A cerebral angiogram may be warranted.
Good luck.
my father has a aneurysm 6.7. aortic aneurysum... he tried the groin procedure but they were unable to do it.. the only other option is open surgery which he is not well enough to have.. do  you have any other resources that you have heard about to slow  the aneurysum from growing