Aa
A
A
Close
unusual symptoms need advice
I was diagnosed with graves disease 7 years ago.  Had radioactive iodine treatment.  Now on 125mg synthroid.  Every time my levels are off even a little, but in the normal range, I have symptoms that the endocrinologist say aren't thyroid related.  The last time I saw my doc, my symptoms had gotten so bad that he wanted me to see a neurologist immediately. I have been having painful electric shocks, cramping and severe tightening in muscles where I can't straighten out my hand, leg ect.., tremor in my right hand, but sometimes in both hands or legs, just a finger and once on my tongue.  I also have walking difficulty where I have trouble picking up my right foot.  I move slowly, shuffle, lose balance.  I have had 2 occasions of not being able to make my hand move the way I needed it to.  I had similar symptoms when i was first diagnosed with graves.  I went through all of the neurological testing and everything came back fine.  This time around, I have had an xray and mri so far. (both were fine).  I could really use some good advice or a lead about where i should go for some help.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank