Neurology Community
vertigo, headaches, morning and evening nausea
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

vertigo, headaches, morning and evening nausea

Hello
I have been having nausea in the mornings and evenings and nothing seems to calm it down. Pregnancy has definately been ruled out. I also experience vertigo which freaks me out alot. I get headaches several times a day and I never used to get any in the past. This is driving me mad. I have a toddler and I worry I will fall over or pass out at home while I should be watching him. Any oppinions? My Dr is telling me to wait and see how it goes. Ive been like this for a month now.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
620923 tn?1452919248
Hi....sorry u seem very frustrated by this and the drs suggestion to wait and see.Do u know how ur BP is?.....
There r diff kinds of vertigo...u can take OC meds like non drowsy drammamine(sp)...I've been told it helps.

Ask ur PC to refer u to a NL to have tests done to determine what could be ur issue.

Any time u have symptoms 4 or more days u need treatment and or assessment .

Good luck
"selma"
Blank
Hi,

Nausea vertigo and headaches can occur due to ear diseases like ear infections, inner ear diseases like Meniere’s disease and labrynthitis. Migraine also cannot be ruled out.

This warrants a trip to the GP for further evaluation as the symptoms are persisting for over a month now.

Hope this helps!
Blank
Thanks,

Im not sure of the exact numbers of my BP but its in the normal range. I plan on asking my GP to send me for more specific tests. I really dont want something dramatic to suddenly happen to me. Maybe I watch too many medical shows.
Blank
Thanks,

I did read that these symptoms can be caused my problems in my ears. I have never had any problems with them in the past that I am aware of. I will definately suggest these things to my GP.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources