vertigo
I had a headache on my left side from the top of my head down my neck for about 3 days. My heart felt like it was beating a little fast, and when I laid my head down the room would spin. I got worried made an appointment with my doctor. My blood pressure was checked and it was a little elevated. I feel okay as long as I am sitting up, no nausea or vomiting just tiredness. My doctor asked me what was wrong, told him my symptoms, and without checking anything said I had vertigo. The next thing he did was massage my shoulder, asked if it hurt, I said yes, and that was it. Told me that my vertigo stemmed from my shoulder pain. He told me to read a book, Pain Erasure, and gave me a copy of what sort of exercises to do for the vertigo. That was it. My question, what suddenly caused my vertigo, should he have at least checked my ears, is there any other tests that can be done to prove what I have or don't have, and how can I get rid of the shoulder pain, which I have had for over a year. I have had a pain on my right side that put me in emergency for a night, and his answer then was also that it's a muscle and prescribed the same book. Am I wrong in wanting definite answers as to why I am in pain all the time??? Should I switch doctors? Am I not asking the right questions?
I don't see how shoulder pain could give you dizziness.

what exactly happened with "pain on my right side" that put you in emergency? right side of the body?

the only way to link all your symptoms would be a neurological problem but for  now there's no reason for you to worry, it could be something temporary. your symptoms are mild and you will hardly get attention from doctors.

if they persist or worsen, over 6 months or a year you could consult a Neurologist. with tiredness you mean pain and fatigue like someone who's run a marathon, or more like muscular weakness, your muscles aren't 100% ?

you might want to get an MRI to be sure nothing is wrong
I used to get vertigo from staying up late