vibration in feet
Hi, I'm a 47 yr female... I too, feel vibration in my left foot while sitting... only lasts 3 seconds... Best way to describe it is.... it feels like a trimmer from an earthquake... radiating up into my foot from the ground... I'm a very healthy person... never get sick, no allergies, etc... However, I have had a few head injuries in my past... wondering what this is... It is very strange and feels weird...but no pain... I feel find... no pains anywhere on my body... but this vibration is very annoying... Help!  Does anyone know what it is... and what may cause it?
Thanks TxTwig123
Hi, Thank you for your question. Your feet vibration symptoms could be related to nerve compression, diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, Vitamin B complex deficiency, neurological disorder or if you are any vibration jobs (like drilling etc). Nerve studies and nerve test may be helpful to further evaluate the condition. I would recommend evaluating the possibilities here with the help of a doctor. Further referral to a neurologist or endocrinologist may be required to assess the condition. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!

Thank you, for your answer... I don't have any of the disorders that you mentioned above. I've already been checked for Diabetes, Thyroid Dysfunction and neurological disorders... all negative....However, the nerve compression could be a possibility or the Vitamin B deficiency. I am leaning more toward, one thing that you mentioned...
the vibration job...
I don't have a job that requires any vibration, but I have noted that in my research to find out what is going on, it's mostly women that have this problem... This may be a little personal, but most health questions are, I guess...however, I think it must be asked... "Can a sexual vibrating device," which is used often enough cause this sensation in the feet/foot? The vibration in the foot does come and go.. It may be there for a few days..then it will be gone for months.. then come back.. Thanks for your help and views.