walking trouble in a child
My 3 1/2 yr old child started having trouble walking on and off. She can be walking along fine and its like her legs just give out and she cant move them for awhile. The time it takes for her to walk again varies. She never cries or says it hurts just that she can not move her legs. She has had severe seizures in the past. The doctors keep telling me they can not find anything wrong with her. They have done blood work, MRIs, Xrays, and CT scans also to no avail.It would be much appreciated if you could give me some avenues in which to pursue.
hi,my daughter has the same problem,her legs give in on her to.she has a syrinx and a muscle disease...she has many other problems but keep searching for answers...they are there..i know how you feel,we searched for years to.my daughter is nearly 18.it took time to find out with us..keep searching,,you will find out to...and pursue evry avenue x