weakness
I'm a 19 year old male.  I have started lifting weights and noticed the left side is weaker then my right.    I know that one side is naturally strong and its usually the side you write with.  I'm left handed.  I have always noticed too that the left side of my face is much weaker to the point that i can't blink or flex those muscles.  there is a noticeable difference in the size of all the muscles on my left side limbs.  i suffer from migraines in only the right hemisphere of the brain.  Sometimes parts of my left arm goes numb for 5 to 10 minutes.  Is there anything wrong?
How are you feeling now?
I think what you are describing now either it could be due to cerebrovascular pathology or it could be due to cervical spinal disc pathology or nerve compression.
I think you should be seeing an orthopaedician and neurologist at earliest and get imaging study done to see for possible causes.
Keep me informed.
Bye.
I'm feeling pretty good.  Can you tell me more about these disorders?
What is your name?
What I meant by cerebro-vascular pathology is that the there might be thrombus formation or embolic phenomenon happening which can lead to such symptoms.
There are many different terms used to describe spinal disc pathology and associated pain, such as “herniated disc”, “pinched nerve”, and “bulging disc”. The bones which form your spine are called as vertebrae. The space between two vertebras is cushioned with disc. When disc bulge or break open due to any reasons like ageing, or trauma to spine, it is called as herniated disc and this can cause pinching of nerve. It can happen in any region, but is more common at lower back in lumbar region and cervical region.
It is advisable for you to do physiotherapy for relief of pain and spasm of muscle, pain killers for conservative management.
Keep me informed.
Bye.