what are vibrating sensations
973
I'm a 53 year old female who for the last month or so has been experiencing this vibrating sensation in the left groin (over the hip and femoral artery area).  I recently been diagnosed with ITB (ileotibial band syndrome).  I also do a lot of stretching, and during one stretch for my low back, it always pops over my right sacrum.  I also wear orthotics in my shoes for extreme pronation (especially my right foot).  Recently I have had to start wearing a half inch heel lift in my right shoe to keep my hips even so I'm not leaning to the right.  I think the leaning to the right I have done in the past has caused the ITB on the left.

I really would like to get an answer as to what this vibrating sensation is.  It has ocurred about 4 or 5 times in the last month I would say.  Last night after a long day on my feet, it happened as soon as I sat down.  It felt like water or blood was flowing or gushing rapidly through my artery.  The other times it felt like my cell phone was vibrating in my pocket.  Please if you could help me, I would be very grateful.  Thank-you for your time!