what is cerebral ischemia and how bad is it?
i got my Ct scan results and doctor told me i had cerebral ischemia chronic. I am not sure what that is. He said it was the blood and oxygen wasnt going to part of my brain properly .doctor  set  me  an appointment to meet with a neurologist and waiting to see him sometime next week. i have to get an mri done and thats next week aswell. I am 30 years old and was involved with several IEDs in Iraq. I have problems remembering things and speaking and always feeling depressed. the headaches is what bothers me the most besides the fact that sometimes i wake up and forget what day or where i am.
Hello.

Cerebral ischemia refers to a reduced blood (and hence, oxygen) supply to the brain. If the ischemia is prolonged, it may produce infarcts (areas of cell death). Your ischemia is most probably near the frontal and parietal lobes.

Regards
hi you replied about my ischemia and well 2 weeks or 3 i dont remember after i recieved my results it got addended or changed. they just told me some one could of read the wrong CT. i had an MRI done after that and told me was normal too. coming from mil. docs. what should i do. just leave it or get 2nd opinion