what is incoastal neuralgia
ABOUT 6 - 9 MONTHS AGO I HAD THIS PAIN IN MY UPPER BACK BEHIND MY HEART THAT FELT SIMILAR TO A HEART ATTACK.  THE PAIN RADIATES THRU MY BACK INTO MY CHEST AND UP SOMETIMES INTO MY THROAT.  MY CHIROPRACTER  ADJUSTED MY BACK AND TOLD ME THAT A RIB WAS OUT OF PLACE AND WAS PRESSING ON A NERVE CAUSING A CONDITION CALLED INCOASTAL NEURALGIA.  I HAVE SINCE HAD THESE ATTACKS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT.  PLEASE ADVISE ME.  THANK YOU
I have intercostal chondritis have you had your gallbladder checked? gallbladder diease has alot of referred pain areas i had polyps in my gallbladder

How are you?
Intercoastal neuralgia occurs due to pain arising from the nerves that innervate the spaces between the ribs which are called intercoastal spaces.
Episodic pain in the back and sides along with tingling and numbness are characteristic.
It is important to rule out other causes of your symptoms like a cardiovascular disease and gall bladder disease.
Take care!