what is it that is in my head
Can someone help me to describe the problem. I am experiencing something funny in my head, top of it, nearer to the back than the front. Sometimes pain, sometimes dizzy within,. Always feel that it is squeezing sensation. No spinning outside though. Eyes are dry. Tinnitus is loud sometimes.  Happen everyday since july after VT episode. Not one day deep sleep. Cannot concentrate. Very sensitive to sounds. Seeing light creeping up in the eyes sometimes.

I am Rvot pvcs patient. On sotalol.  Did mri, normal.

What can that be?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Sometimes migraines can cause these odd sensations without an actual headache. If you have blurring of vision, nausea and see some light flashes it could most probably be due to a migraine. The other causes could be due to hypertension, cardiac diseases, tumors, aneurysms and some metabolic disorders like hyperthyroidism. Please consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.