what is this numbness,tingling,and tiny bumps???
3 weeks ago while at the park,something(some kind of bug or insect) bit me. Right away my hand and fingers went numb and had a tingling sensation. Immediately I went to the e.r. The doctor said that yes it was somekind of bug bite,he didnt know what kind for sure,and that I was having an allergic reaction from the bite. He prescribed a steroid pill and something for pain..anyways,I took the meds and I still had the numbness,swelling,and tingling,for about 2-3 more days,then I was fine. Two days ago the same hand and fingers are numb and tingling again.It's like my hand is asleep and I cannot get it to wake up. Do you think this has anything to do with the bug bite even though it has been three weeks ago since the incident or could it be something totally different?? Im so worried and trying not to panic. Also,2 days  before this I broke out into tiny red itchy bumps all over my body. I just need to know does one have something to do with the other??
You need to go back to the doctor and be tested for Lymes disease.With the bug bite and the onset of  neurological symptoms I am not a doctor but somthings obviously not right.

Take Care