Aa
A
A
Close
what to do next?
Hi, I'm a 25 year old guy,Asian.I was dx hypotonic bladder 6 months back.At that time the doc said if its just hypotonic it would regain tone back in few months.Before that I was perfectly fine, except for mild throbbing eye pain now and then which would clear within a week or so.Now six months later I still have no bladder sensations + can't urinate & cath myself 4+ times a day.Strangely about 2 months back I started to get thumb twitching after the urologist Rx me Baclofen.I immediately stopped the med and went back to him.He referred me to a neuro,MRI's followed for bladder condition results were-all normal.He noticed that I registered 2+ on the reflexes and told that being hyperreflexive is also normal/periperal neuropathy.Told me to be +ve and 'its not MS'.I agreed, tried to be +ve and get on, but symptoms keep coming back.Thumb twitching dissappeared and eye pain returned.Went to opthmologist who said eye+optic nerve(visible part) were normal, so was eye pressure.I got new glasses but no use and eye throb/pain in both eyes continuously.No vision problems.

One night(2 months back) I learnt my GF dumped me and was emotionally devastated.Next morning both my legs were extremely twitchy though I could somehow walk.Eye pain consistently.Go back MRI's of spine followed and everything normal.CSF done but not for IgN or Myelin basic protein.CSF protein level at 39 (normal range 5-45).2+ inflammatory cells(?) seen else all tests (neurosyphilis) negative.Now I notice my left leg feels diff while walking (stiff?).My neuro said nothing wrong, take second optinion- confused!!?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank