what's going on?
I don't know what's going on with me and i've been to a couple of doctors who basically just give me a variety of meds. For over a month i've had and still having the following symptoms: fatigue, muscle pain, spasms, stiffness, numbness on my fingers, crawly feeling on my left leg, ice pick headaches, ringing in my ears and sometimes i get a chest pain that seems someone is squeezing me and my left eye hurts and sometimes is blurry. I can't do my daily activities. I'm desperate! This is the second time this happens, the first was one and a half years ago. I'm taking psin killers, arcoxia and now they put me anti depressants. Please someone help me undrrstand this...
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. Squeezing chest pain that comes on and off can be due to angina or due to anxiety and panic attacks. Hence all hear related tests including ECG should be done.

Other possibilities are peripheral neuropathies of diabetes, hyper and hypothyroidism, lupus, and Lyme’s. Multiple sclerosis, Parkinsonism, TIAs or transient ischemic attacks or mini strokes, hypoglycemia, low vitamin B12 or low vitamin D, disorders of calcium metabolism, hyperparathyroidism etc. should also be investigated for.

A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. You will need blood sugar monitoring, MRI of brain and cervical spine, T3, T4, TSH, sleep studies, serum electrolytes, brain EEG, etc to reach a diagnosis. Please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thanks for the info. I did a cat scan that was clear, ana blood work that was negative and now my gp refered me to rheumatology which is just for june... meanwhile the meds don't work and i'm just tired of the pain I have...