white matter on frontal lobe
i have been going through a number of symptoms for a few months. numbness in left hand, blurred/double vision, pain in lower abdomen and lower back, frequent urination (once every 1-2 hours) tingling in legs, trouble swallowing, flashes and pain in eyes. i think that is it. i had a brain mri done and it came back with "two foci of abnormal increased flair/t2 signal present within the subcortial white matterof the medial right frontal lobe. three similar foci ..........on left lobe. it also said demyelinating process cannot be excluded. i see the neurologist in a few days, but often hear of need second and even third opinions. any ideas???
thanks for your time
i went through the same thing i have been to two nuerologists with the same symptoms you are having i got further with the second nuerologist he had done more tests than the first one. still haven't figured out what is wrong checked me for ms but that wasn't it suggested i get tested for cadasil. my insurance doesn't cover it test cost 5000.00 dollars and since i lost my job that is out of the question. good luck i would opt for two opinions or more depending on if you are satisfied with their services . i hope things work out for you.

dianna
thank you for your response. i will be getting two opinions. good luck to you too.