Neurology Community
white spots/lesions in white matter front of brain
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

white spots/lesions in white matter front of brain

Please can you try to shed some light on my problem. I am a 46 year old female, I have Hashimoto's Disease and am hypothyroid with a current TSH of 1.1.
I have been suffering with left sided facial numbness (no droop) pins and needles in hands esp little fingers and ring fingers...sore elbows, extreme fatigue, mixing wrds up and difficulty in finding correct words to use. Some days my right thigh goes dead and then feeling returns - no pins and needles....muscle fatigue, left calf muscle always feels as though its going to cramp..some days knees hurt other days hips hurt....MRI shows white spots/lesions in white brain matter front of brain...Neuro has said not consistent with MS, said can have LP but wont make a difference even if positive!!!
What part of the brain are meant to show lesions for MS dx....any suggestions???? Many thx