Neurology Community
why do my arms hurt at night
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

why do my arms hurt at night

i am a 42 yr  old male in pretty good shape. i might drink more than i should, but the pain in my arms is consistrant. at nikght its really bad. after i get up and loosen up, i can go on with my day and do my fo. which consists of climbing on roofs and using most of my upper body strength. i just want to know why my arms hurt so bad all the time. especiallly at night. please help me

This discussion is related to Pain in arms.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You need to have and MRI done, I have been having the same problem for 3 years, I have been on every pain killer on the Market and nothing help, my doctor did and MRI and what it showed was I have on fluid in my spine around my vertebrate also because I have no fluid, they are going to have to take out 6 of my disc because they are crush form not have any fluid to cushion them so They are doing emergency surgery this Friday on me.
I ask what because, she said the main cause heavy lifting is. Without the surgery, if someone hits my back, I can become paralyze from the neck down.
Blank
I suffer exactly the same and its getting worse, I also work in a similar trade. Did you ever find out what it was and did you find a cure?

Mick
Blank
more information is needed.  Like is it from the shoulder down to the tips of your fingers or maybe just around the elbow.  Does it hurt to the point where it wakes you up, and does it get worse in certain times of the year or day.  Is there weakness noted. Is it both arms or one more then the other.  Did they do blood work?  Anyways all I'm saying that more information would be helpful.
Blank
994239_tn?1321207220
My arms hurt  too. 8 weeeks now.  I have tried everything..The constant  pain continues. I can't work now. I am scared. Might lose my job. the pain started after intense guitar playing, But got worse and worse and still aweful.
Blank
My arms hurt from my shoulder, down to my finger tips, and only at night. It prevents me from sleeping and getting comfortable. It is a dull pain. It almost feels like my arms have fallen asleep. What could this be? I am a 23 year old healthy female. Thank you
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank