why does my top left eyelid twitch???
It just occured to me that my top left eyelid began to twitch, although I have no reason why. I read that caffeine, and stress can cause it. I just read this article at www.eye-twitch.org:

Eye Twitching Causes ā€“ Why does my eye twitch? (Eyelid Twitching)

Wondering "why does my eye twitch"? Want to know what causes eye twitching? Eye twitching (medical term: blepharospasm) is usually a hemifacial (one side of the face) fasciculation (involuntary muscle contraction) of the upper eyelid muscles. In some cases both eyes will be affected which can require medical assistance. In most cases the sufferer will have benign (harmless) essential (unknown cause) blepharospasm. While this is usually harmless that doesn't make it any less annoying. Twitching eyes can sometimes be caused by neurological problems. If you're suffering any other symptoms consult with your doctor.

The first step in treating eye lid twitching and stopping your twitching eyes is to identify the causes of eye twitching. Blepharospasm is only a symptom of an underlying illness or cause. Once you figure out the cause in your specific case you can move on to treatment and finally be rid of it. Many people have started down this path of finding out why does your eye twitch and resolved this symptom easily. There are quite a few different eye twitching causes so it may take awhile to identify what causes eye twitching in your case.  

To find out more again please go to:www.eye-twitch.org.