writers cramps
I am suffering in writers cramps from five years , I cant write proper writing way.when  I start to write i cannot move up hand going down. kindly suggest me what can i do.  Doctors gave me medicine and physiotraphy but problem is still stand.
Hi there. Writer’s cramps is a form of task specific focal dystonia which is an involuntary sustained muscle contraction causing twisting movements and abnormal postures. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation TENS delivered to the forearm flexor muscles for a fortnight improved symptoms for upto 3 weeks after treatment. Behavioural changes and biofeedback and relaxation therapy help.
The first step in treatment is altering the grip of the pen and increasing the pen diameter. You can use a writing device or other trasnscription means like typing and dictation. Drugs like anticholinergics, beta blockers and neurotoxins etc. Take care.
The first step is to issue a "calcium challenge".

Try drinking several glasses of milk a day.

The cramping in the fingers is often due to a problem with calcium, which mediates the contractions.

If this doesn't work, try a magnesium glycinate challenge. Get them from the health food store.

If this doesn't work, try a potassium challenge, eating two bananas a day.

The cramps can be relieved by quinine sulfate capsules, which, unfortunately, have recently been removed as an over the counter drug by the United States F.D.A.

If you can get them, they should relieve the cramps.