Arnold Chiari and childbirth
I was diagnosed with Arnold-Chiari 10 years ago, but didn't have more than mild symptoms until after my daughter was born in September 2010. She was a vaginal delivery and at 9lbs4oz, I pushed for a long time. She actually came out with shoulder dystosia.I also had a spinal epidural. Now, the poor coordination, balance, and geographical agnosia are markedly worse. I have developed pain at the base of my skull and neck, my depth perception is poor, and even my short term memory is compromised. I am seeing a neurosurgeon on the 28th. Because I work for a neuroscience clinic, I'm quite self-conscious about the symptoms.

Is it possible that childbirth and/or epidural has worsened my Chiari symptoms or do I just have post-partum brain?
I dont think that birth or epidural injection could worsen your symptoms
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Neurologist in your area?