Neurosurgery Expert Forum
Burning sensation on my face
About This Forum:

Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Burning sensation on my face

I have this burning sensation on my face, and when i touch my face with my fingers, it burns even more - however my face is not when you feel it. I also experienced difficulty with my vision for about 10 mins, that i was forced to sit down as i could not focus.

What i would like to know, is if i should be concerned about this.
Just to fill you in on my medical history..sometime back i lost feeling to the one side of my face, and they questioned if i had a stroke, so sent me for a brain scan, where they picked up two lesions on my brain. The neuroligist said that if i had three lesions, i would be diagnosed with multiple schlerosis(still not sure what that is), but as i only had two, i was ok.

I don't know if what i am experiencing now could be related. I am only 34 years old now, and when they questioned me having a stroke back then i was only 26 years old.

Would love some advice on this strange experience i am having, or is it nothing to worry about?

Regards
Shantal