Neurosurgery Expert Forum
Cranioplasty
About This Forum:

Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Cranioplasty

i had a tbi and had my entire top half of my skull removed because of swelling and bleeding and months later i had a Cranioplasty with a titanium one cause they said mine had bacteria which i dont understand cause wouldnt it mine the all of the bone i still have would have bacteria and my forehead there is a good part looks like it is not there unlike the right side where it just looks like it is partially caved in which isnt as bad to me as the left side where it looks like they mad the plate to small or something and it feels like it moves sometimes when i put my head down and then go back straight i hear and feel like its moving im just wondering if they screwed up or something and can i get this fixed i have a binch of pics in my profile