Neurosurgery Expert Forum
Define Microvascular Ischemic Changes of unknown etiology.

Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon

I had an MRI due to headaches, some dizziness & vertigo.  I felt it was due to sinus problems.
When the results came back, the above was written down.  I was told by my Dr., the results indicated right-sided paranasal sinus disease (infection).
I was in the process of changing health insurance coverage and was unable to get coverage because of the reason as written in my title, MRI showing microvascular ischemic changes and vertigo of unknown etiology.
Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Diane
because if lack of information I cannot define the micro ischemic process. Do you have any type dislipedemia? Are you a smoker? Or hypertensive?