Neurosurgery Expert Forum
LEFT SIDE NECK AND HEAD PAIN
About This Forum:

Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

LEFT SIDE NECK AND HEAD PAIN

It feels like a muscle on the left side of my neck hurts to where it is difficult to turn my head and then the pain started shooting to my head and now the back of my head hurts.  I have been doing monthly massages so my neck feels better for a short time and then the pain is back after about a week.  Can you tell me what can be causing this.  I work at a computer most of the day, then on my second job I stand for about 5.5 hours.  I know I do not sit properly all the time so posture definitely is a concern.  My headache seem to be all the time unless I take something for it which I do not like doing unless it is really bothering me.  I need your help. Thank you.