Neurosurgery Expert Forum
MRI results

Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon

MRI results

My MRI results show at the C4-C5 level there is right posterior paracentral/posterolateral disk protrusion effacing the ventral surface of the right lateral recess and the ventral aspect right side cervical cord.  There is mild right side neural foraminal narrowing.  The rest of the central canal left neural foramina are patent.  Also, at the C2-C3 level, there is a timy posterocentral disk protrusion that measures appr. 2mm AP and medial lateral in dimension with minimal impression the adjacent thecal sac.  Impression:  There is right posterolateral/posterior paracentral disk protrusion at C4-C5 effacing the right side anterior cervical cord and right neural foramen.  There is degenerative change at C5-C6 and C6-C7.  Cord effa cement and neural foraminal narrowing are significiant at C5-C6.

I have an appointment with a neurosurgeon next week, but was just curious as to what your opinion is.

Thank you
Fine, you just described me the MRI image, but I would rather treat you not the image :)
Ok, so do you have pain of the right arm?
if yes, go for a liberation of your nerves and cord, and.. dont be late this is in your profit