Neurosurgery Expert Forum
Numbness between shoulder blades

Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon

Numbness between shoulder blades

I have spells that start with a tingling feeling at the base of my neck down between my shoulder blades,  then my arms feel like they are going to sleep, very weak, and it is almost like I am about to faint.  It always passes in about 30 - 60 seconds, but it is scarey.  I have been to 3 Doctors who have not been able to help me.  Two have said that is is anxiety.  It is happening more frequently and it has me worried.
If the cervical MRI did not showed any pathology, then go for a treatment of anxiety, unless you wont be treated for that.
best of luck